- Distil.ai Datasets
- Bringing in your data
- Database Sync
- Deploy Tracking
Training and Support
Your dedicated Account Manager
Your dedicated Account Manager will be point of contact throughout the Onboarding process. They are there to ensure the succesful delivery of your Customer Data Layer and Marketing Stack Integrations.
Through them you will be able to:
- Coordinate your Onboarding Process.
- Help you build the business case for Distil.ai.
- Arrange any technical discussions and support that your technical team requires.
- Organise Online Training for your team.
- Identify the Sources for your Customer Data Layer.
- Identity the Destinations in your Marketing Stack.
- Discuss and Arrange any Additional Services you may wish for.
Account Managers are assigned when your Distil.ai Account has been created. Head over to the Get Distil.ai and follow the Create Account link. Then keep an eye out for their email introducing themselves.
Your team will be provided with access to the Support Portal once you have completed Onboarding. In there you can ask questions, log tickets as well as request assistance, should you need it.
An online Training Session can be arranged once you have been through the onboarding process. The Distil.ai Subscription includes Training with no additional cost. Speak to your account manager to arrange your session.
The Distil.ai Customer Data Layer contains lots of valuable data. See how you can deploy this to your own data warehouse so your data analysts can use it into your business intelligence reporting.